Corporate Account Manager
Job Description Corporate Account Manager - Pharma Intelligence, New York, NY Expansion is in the works with one of our best clients! The company has recently executed a multi-million-dollar growth acceleration plan and is looking for 2 talented Account Managers to help service and grow our large existing accounts as well as add new clients to their roster.Specifically, the opportunity within their Pharma Intelligence vertical of the Business Intelligence division in New York, for a Corporate Account Manager with a strong track record of increasing revenue from existing accounts as well as successfully hunting and on- boarding new ones. This is a desirable opportunity to grow the outreach of their world class intelligence products. You will be responsible for managing and selling their suite of market leading services into a range of medium-large pharmaceutical companies, large Biotech’s, Clinical Trial Organization’s and Financial Institutions. You will work closely with their existing client base, to ensure customer satisfaction and uncover other commercial needs that we can support them with. The successful candidate will be a seasoned self-starter, bringing with them Account Management best practice, strong Face to Face skills, and hunting talent in equal measure.
• Achieving and exceeding challenging revenue targets and sales objectives, as defined by the US Sales Director
• Grow your existing customer base, by up-selling and cross-selling their range of services
• Acquire new clients in a competitive sales environment
• Quickly become credible in speaking “Pharma language” and understand which sub language to speak with which user profile
• Present and negotiate up to Board level in an organization
• Cement key relationships and be the principle commercial contact between the company and your assigned client base
• Develop and maintain improved sales strategies to manage accounts efficiently
• Create an account plan for all of your existing and target accounts including organization profile, contacts by department, and targets by service for each contact, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule.
• Responsible for creating and updating account profiles in Salesforce.com.
• Report back from customer training sessions; recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and follow-up as required.
• Organize customer visits efficiently within the North American region.
• Expectation is for you to be client facing 25%+ of the month!
• Highly motivated top performer, looking to take the next challenge in your field of expertise
• Proven track record of outstanding New Business and Account Management performance
• 3+ years experience in Account Management (selling into and knowledge of the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology vertical is a plus)
• Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high levels of confidence and integrity
• A customer centric approach and excellent customer management skills
• Demonstrates ability to develop long-term customer relationships with a wide range of clients, from end users to senior executives of multi-national corporations
• Ability to consult with clients and solve challenges by selecting and demonstrating our most appropriate service(s)
• A self-starter with a commercial focus
• Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills
• Outgoing, confident and engaging
• Self-critical and receptive to advice and constructive criticism
• Presentation Skills
• Solution focused and accountable
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations.